Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wow!

I am rocking at this blogging thing. Sarah and Nicole, you can stop laughing now. I tried uploading photos with my superfast dial-up internet, and well, it didn't work. Maybe I should try again. But somehow I will find a way. What fun is a blog without pictures?

Anyway, we had a great Christmas and a fun New Years. (Can't you just see all those cool pictures I wish I could upload!) The girls had a blast and just couldn't get enough of Christmas present opening - they had 4 different sessions! We took the tree down today so it's back to real life. It was a fun season. The girls get excited about everything.

Charity and I started school again today. It's hard to get back in the swing of things after a 2 week vacation. She ends her first semester on the 14th. She is excited about taking 3 new classes on Fridays. She is most excited about her dance class.

Thanks to all you who have posted comments (Sarah and Nicole)! Keep 'em comming!

5 comments:

Moulton family said...

So No definition. Good luck with those pictures by the way. Even though I agree that your blog isn't nearly as fun without pictures, I enjoy reading your little tales about the Myers. I didn't know Charity got to take a dance class. Grandma Myers is probably thrilled! Wait does this include any fascinating recitals that Aunt's and Uncles are invited to? Just kidding I would probably really enjoy it.

Sara said...

Hey Chrisy!

Loved seeing you have a blog!! :) How fun! I will promptly add your blog to my list of favorites and expect daily quips full of prose and wit! :) Hee, hee!

Have fun-it'll be fun to "stay current" with the Myers!

~Sara

Tim Pickard said...

So, I feel a little forced into writing a comment. Just kidding! Hope everyone is feeling better. Remember, you can always e-mail me some pictures and then come over and use my computer if you want to put pictures up!

Colleen said...

Chrisy! Way to go on the blogging. You are so hardcore now. Time to post a new one :) Thanks for your comment and prayers for me too!

Love, Colleen

Jenny said...

Hi Chrisy!

I had forgotten that you and Dan got married. Anyway, found your blog on his facebook profile. I'm excited to see so many people I've been completely out of touch with! Your girls are precious. How old are they?

Jenny "Roberts" Brackman